Health Care : Beware The Dangers Of Acidity and hyperacidity, Information about Acidity and Hyperacidity and Its Home Remedies Guranteed Efective

How to cure acidity and hyperacidity
How to cure Acidity and Hyperacidity Permanently

ACIDITY & HYPERACIDITY - Change Your Life Style

Acidity is a common problem in women who live sedentary life. People eating too much spicy and fried food also suffer from acidity. People suffering from activity may make some life style changes to get rid of acidity.

Some important life style changes are:

People suffering from digestive problems should avoid intake of spicy and fried food.

it is recommended to eat more fruits and vegetables as it helps to boost up immunity and prevent recurrent effects of diggestive infection.

Simple exercise is also recommended to avoid indigestion.


It is recommended that it should be taken with coconut water or lukewarm water. There are no known side effects produced by regular intake of this herbal product.

Home remedies

Take some mint leaves and chew them in the morning before taking any food. it will give immediate relief from acidity.

Take some lukewarm water and put one teaspoon of lemon juice in it. Drink it before every meal to get relief from acidity.

Tulsi is another important herb for the acidity treatment. take some tulsi leaves and chew in the morning to get relief from acidity

Take a glass of warn water and add a pinch of asafetida to it. Drink it every morning to get relief from acidity.

Take one small piece of ginger and same amount of coriander. Put it in the mouth and chew slowly tiil you finish it completely. it gives relief from acidity.

Read Also
Write comments
  1. Nice blog
    Get the permanent solution from hyperacidity by taking the medicine from the Ayurvedic Doctor in Punjab

  2. This blog has very useful information. If you want to meet an ayurvedic doctor in Ludhiana for a consultation about your skin problems then you should visit Dr Vatsyayan's Sanjivani Ayurvedshala. Here you get proper care and treatment from a professional doctor.